TS blade problem

I have a Delta hybrid TS and recently discovered I can't fully lower the blade. At the lowest point, it's about 1/8 of an inch above the insert. I removed the blade but couldn't find anything blocking downward movement. Any ideas?

Are you related to Dave?
You might want to review his post on 7/10, Unisaw, new style, right tilt blade has no lower or upper elecation stops. Won't lower binds at top.