TS blade changing

Page 2 of 2
I just use a chunk of scrap wood to hold the blade. I don't tighten it very tight - just snug it up, but haven't had any problem at all with the nut coming loose.
I have a big boxend wrench that I found someplace that just happens to fit the nut and I keep the wrench on some pegboard I attached to the sides of the table saw along with push sticks, 45/90 degree angle, and other odds and ends.