TS-Aligner group deal?

At the risk of starting another mud slinging contest; did anyone ever take Ed up on his TS-Aligner group deal? I'd be happy to take one or two off your hands.
TIA.
Bill Stock wrote:

Somebody apparently bought a bunch and put them on Ebay.
DonkeyHody "Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."

Bill, I did not take Ed up on the offer but I did purchase from someone who did. I expect the Aligner will be delivered tomorrow. The resell offer was posted by msh_at_tampro_dot_com.
Just checked eBay and there are presently four auctions for those units.