Triton Mk3 work bench

Any one happen to have one of these handy work centres ?? I am trying to track down a replacement stick on type ruler measuring thingy. I have tried here in Australia, with no luck. So if i have to buy from you guys over the the USA, then so be it.
Any one who could swap ideas too, would be appreciated.
Peter Queensland, Australia

http://www.tritontools.com/

http://www.tritontools.com/

The bloke who started Trition sold out his operation to the yanks and is now retired with millions You will find it hard to get any replacement products from anywhere except from a bloke in Gippsland somewhere, Think it is Bairnsdale, who has bought pallet loads of Triton stuff I bought some biscuits from him a while ago but, I can't remember or even find the receipt to let you know who it is
Try looking on ebay for triton stuff and you may find him
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRITON-MULTISTAND-RARE-BRAND-NEW-STOCK-/110582495277?pt=AU_Hardware&hash=item19bf3af82d
send him a message and ask him if he has what you want.
On 9/12/2010 4:40 AM, Peter wrote:

If you go to ebay australia and search on "sticky ruler" you'll find some items that might do the job. I've never seen a Triton Mk 3 so can't say for sure.
Peter

Timebecon and Carbatec carry adhesive tapes
http://www.timbecon.com.au/details/adhesive-measuring-tape-8304.aspx http://www.carbatec.com.au/kreg-adhesive-tapes_c20000
HTH Steve
Thanks to all who replied, I am going to buy a thin plastic type ruler from a Lin-craft shop here in town. It's a material type place, I will cut off the excess of what i need and cover it with a 6 inch wide piece of clear contact adhesive so as the wood wont catch on the edge of the tape.
I also would like to swap kitchen cabinet ideas from any one who would like to swap emails and give me ideas.
Thanks once again
Peter Queensland, Australia
On Sunday, 12 September 2010 18:40:35 UTC+10, Peter wrote:

I printed my own ruler on normal laser paper, stuck it down with double sided tape (the thin stuff). Then I coated it with clear two pack epoxy. works fine.
the PDf is here http://snk.to/f-ctiq70qi
I printed on a hp laser @ 1200 dpi, and it's accurate to at least 1 line thickness, which is better than my (old) eyes.!
hope someone finds this usefull.
Mark