Treated lumber for bird house

Page 4 of 9
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 05:39:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@wildcatpub.org

Here comes the "Hey guys, I'm one of you" pitch. Let's see what Bill comes up with.

Of course. Or maybe it didn't happen. How is this relevant?

yeah, and?

I've never seen "Walther PPK" spelled like that before.

In this country, you would be called "a felon" (and/or "a liar"). If you really did do this, then it explains why you are porojecting evil intentions on all gun owners - you're projecting your own failings.

That's nice.
Don't you fuck heads ever take a hint.
--
Lew

Well.....
No.
And that would be Dick Head to you, bub. Only my friends can call me fuck head.
I'm sorry? are you referring to me?
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Lew Hodgett" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I really wish this thread would go away, but as long as it's here I'll chime in. Some of the early 007 movies featured an Armalite AR-7 camping rifle. It was a takedown .22 of moderate accuracy.

For the OP, is making a pistol grip for a domestic rimfire rifle with no banned features a crime in Canada? It isn't anywhere else as far as I know.
GTO(John)
On 10 Jun 2004 02:35:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

Moderate? It was terrible.
But it was a very loud gun. Handy if you break a leg in the middle of nowhere. Handy in a canoe because fully loaded it would float. All you needed to turn it into a full automatic was a paper clip and an elastic band. It had this little pin bolt about an inch long that used to fall out. I once had to back track over a half mile trail once to find it.

Very illegal. The AR7 is now a banned gun I believe.

Are semi .22s banned up there? They make up most of the target/pest control/training rifles sold overall. I'll admit I'm not up on the small specifics of Canadian laws. I recall that the Japanese Olympic air pistol team was denied entry at some point.
GTO(John)
On 10 Jun 2004 03:14:13 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

I'm not up on the latest but I believe it's based on barrel length. New minimum required barrel lengths for long guns relegated the AR7 to the restricted list several years ago.

No, I would not reccomend using PT wood to build a bird house.
<grin>
(GTO69RA4) wrote:

team
Ayup...but I was particularly proud when I put 3 of 6 rounds on the paper at 100 yards...with a S&W .44 Mag. I was even prouder when SWMBO said "let me see that", Stood strong and letter rip....
2 on the paper and one in the post. :)
'twas a fun day.
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Dave Balderstone" <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote in message
No doubt! Good on ya, and yer sheila!

Dream on Rob. I'm in a vast majority. How many Canadians would vote for a bill relaxing our gun laws to American levels. 10%? I doubt it would be that high.
Sigh.....voting NDP Bill?
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

< snipped-for-privacy@wildcatpub.org> wrote in message

Most likely. They may hold the balance of power in a minority government. I consider that to be a good thing. I'm not sure the NDP will ever be fit to govern. Too many school teachers and not enough business people to be trusted with the purse strings. They were completely out of their depth in BC. How they got sucked into building those white elephant fast ferries is hard to understand. Business clueless but their heart is in the right place. We will never be a truly civilized country while we have thousands of our citizens (many mentally ill) sleeping on sidewalks every night.
Of course he is.
"Useful Idiot", is he.
I'm thinking now, that the splinters alone would be reason enough not to give the PT lumber to the kids.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
RE: Contents, not Subject

Would you prefer we talk about Dave?<g>
But you are right.
snipped-for-privacy@wildcatpub.org wrote:

Well, I'd prefer not to hear any more BS about putting nails in trees...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

It's a felony in Canada.<g> I actually hit a spike in a treated tie with my small chainsaw a few years back. It was ugly. If it had been a long chain it could have ripped a hasty hole in my leg.