TREASURE CHEST

http://www.wayneofthewoods.com/treasurechest.html
I do believe that this is a new one for me. Not bad.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:59:22 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Right, not bad. It's terrible. You post some good ones now and then. Better stick to them.
Thu, Sep 1, 2005, 11:13pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Guesswho) did orate: Right, not bad. It's terrible. You post some good ones now and then. Better stick to them.
Indeed, you are correct. It was utterly irresponsible, and unconscionable, to post such a free plan. So, after much soul searching, and web searching, I submit the following free woodworking plan, as being worthy of your perusal. http://www.leestyron.com/proj_banana.php
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
J T wrote:

G'day Joat, Can't talk right now, am busy wiping coffee from the monitor. :)
John
Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 10:28am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JohnB) G'day Joat, Can't talk right now, am busy wiping coffee from the monitor. :)
Alas. Yet another faux pas on my part. I henceforth shall endeaver to correct this latest social blunder by searching for, and subsequently posting, free plans for a wooden monitor wiperr.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 04:54:29 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Nobody's opinion but your own? If you read more carefully, you'd have seen that you were actually complimented for having posted some good plans; some I've used, thanks. But no-one must make comment if you mess up now and then? Keep your "steenkin' plans".
Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 9:42am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Guesswho) did in reply state: Nobody's opinion but your own? If you read more carefully, you'd have seen that you were actually complimented for having posted some good plans; some I've used, thanks. But no-one must make comment if you mess up now and then? Keep your "steenkin' plans".
Yep, I saw where you did say: "You post some good ones now and then. Better stick to them."
I thought this was a good plan, and still do. Simple, should be fast and easy to make, inexpensive if you use plywood, something a kid would love. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking with it.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
J T wrote:

Butt-ugly too, though a couple of heavy coats of paint or a different choice of plywood might help.
Of course kids love stuff that's butt-ugly, hell some of them even like me!
--

FF

Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 3:27pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net does enlighten us with: Butt-ugly too, though a couple of heavy coats of paint or a different choice of plywood might help. Of course kids love stuff that's butt-ugly, hell some of them even like me!
Yep, a well known fact that kids have no sense of good taste. LMAO
Black paint, skull and crossbones. Instant pirate treasure chest. The kid gets older, can repaint later. For a girl, flowers and bunnies might work - or maybe not.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.