Trash posts

After yesterdays bombardment of trash, I went into OE's message rules and typed in a string of words I didn't want to see and this morning not one trash post made it thru. Quick and easy, works great.
Paul

No, that's too easy and it actually works! We need to go after ISPs with lawyers, and angry mobs carrying pitchforks and torches! Let's kick some butt!
Frank
Frank Ketchum wrote:

The funny thing is, you'll go to an ISP and only be able to say "Kick him out cuz he said stuff I don't like to hear!"
--
gabriel

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:52:00 +0000, gabriel wrote:

When you sign up with an ISP they contract you to abide by their acceptable use policy. Posting filth to rec.woodworking will fall outside most ISP's acceptable use policy ie. usenet abuse. If someone wants to post filth then they should maybe post it to the alt.sex hierarchy.
--

Frank

http://www.freebsd.org /

Don't discount the fact that there weren't any trash posts this morning.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net