tool pics - what is it - in alt.bin.wwg

I posted a couple pics in alt.bin.pic.ww'g of some finds in my neighbor's garage. If you folks would be so kind as to take a gander and let me know if you figure out what they are, I'd appreciate it!
Thanx Renata
I believe they're frames to hang a pick (work platform) onto a couple of ladders. Tom Renata wrote:

They are ladder jacks. Hang one on each of two ladders and place a plank for scaffolding between the two ladders.