Tool Gloat

Went to a local tool auction last night and bought several items, but, the best was a lot of AMT box threading tools and taps. It had a set each of 1/2", 3/4", and 1", also the extra bottoming taps fpr each size. This would have cost $150 at Woodcraft. I bought the lot for $10.
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply
thou doesth quite sucketh
Bill Rittner wrote:

Hey Bill,
Dunno if I told ya this yet, but I actually took a fulltime job! I'm working at the Norwich Woodworkers Warehouse store now. I started there about 3 months ago. At first I was just supposed to be on the floor selling woodworking tools and teaching woodworking classes. But now they just promoted me to Operations Manager of the store!
It's a pretty cool job...no stress like my former career! And I get to play with all the tools!
Also, the woodworking classes are going so well, the big area boss has given the approval to build a complete shop in the store for teachi9ng the classes! I'll get to take almost whatever tool(s) I deem necessary for the classes off the floor to put in the shop.
I know you have a WW and a Woodcraft store up there in Manchester, but ya gotta come see me sometime down in Norwich! :o)
Terry Sumner