tool chest photos

I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW. It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of Woodworker's Journal.
Add pictures here
✖

You did a nice job!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 00:41:59 GMT, "Lowell Holmes"

Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 5, 6:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That, to me, is a nice application of the highly over-rated dovetail. Looks great here, unlike those one finds all over the place for no apparent reason. Nice!
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Can you say that about a tool chest? Great Job. I like the use of the Dove Tails. It is not over done
Chris
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 5, 6:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Please post a link.
Thanx
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:47:20 -0800 (PST), KIMOSABE

Posted on ABPW as well as more here... http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox #
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 9:33 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Great job, Lenny. I think the part I like the best is the fact it not only looks great, but is isn't a piece of furniture that is really just for show. It actually looks like you could use it!
Robert
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:59:53 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Thanks Robert,
Oh I do use it ... every day. The original plan didn't call for the handles ... I HAD to add them because I take this into work <http://www.heartwoodmillworks.com/ every week and bring it home to my shop on the weekends. Still haven't figured out what I want to put in it and where but even so it's pretty hefty.
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

NICE!
I like the curly oak.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks. There is a story behind that oak. I purchased it about 10 years ago when I worked for myself. Customer (a relative) wanted an entertainment center. Traveled an hour to hand select the wood, paid cash, got word a few days later that they had found just what they wanted at a chain store. Now it has a home and will be a constant reminder of yet another reason why I no longer work for myself.
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖