Studley Tool Chest

Fast forward to photo 55

Click on pic to get background story.

Reply to
Bertie Doe

Do you get one of those if you join the masons. I am rolling my trouser leg up as I type, where do I sign up

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Do a proper apprenticeship and you'll be taught how to make one for yourself.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

On 03 Jan 2014, "Bertie Doe" grunted in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

All those photos are really worth browing through actually - there are some really amazing ones there.

Perhaps particularly also On Topic for this NG in particular is "Meticulously Dismantled VW Golf" at

Lobster