tool banners

I just set up my shop and have a 4 foot by 40 foot space at the top of one wall that I would like to display some tool manufactures banners ( Dewalt, Milwaukee, Ryobi,Delta any of them really).I have a wide range of tools that has been bought for my as anniversary,fathers day gifts so Im not particular of the make. The local box stores cant help me and I cant seem to find any on the web. I just thought it would be something cool instead of white insulation. Thanks Tyrah .jpg
What part of the country or world are you located?
Rick

wall
that
particular of

the
insulation.
Just outside of Little Rock Arkansas USA .jpg
On 14 Aug 2003 13:21:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TonyW73544) scribbled the following wisdom:
Stay at home dad, huh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So your first cousin works while you stay home? :-)
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

i donno,,,might only be 10' on each wall...
Traves

Naw, Tony said "at the top of ONE wall"... so he's got walls at least 40 feet long (and presumably 12 feet tall, if he's got 4 feet free at the top).
I still say it's a drive-by. ;-)
Kevin
ok ok I do suck!! Its a 40X40 foot prefab shop with concrete floors and 2 12' doors. the guy who lived here before me was a road contractor and he parked his backhoes etc in here to work on them.You know the worst part? I mean the very most terrible suck of them all?? I am a stay at home Dad and my youngest just started first grade and I will have all day to work in my shop as of Monday when school starts. I know I know I SUCK!! .jpg
TonyW73544 wrote:

Try stores that actually display said banners. Those things usually come as part of a manufacturer's or distributor's promotion. Once the promo is over, the materials go into the trash. If you make cozy with somebody down at "Tool World," s/he can probably hook you up.
I know someone who runs a store right next to a power tool store. They're reasonably cozy. I'll ask her to ask him to save any such materials that pass through and see if that gets anywhere. If I come across some of that stuff, you can have it.
Thanks I would appreciate that. Its just for decoration. Just thought it would be cool. Tony .jpg