Titebond II

... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

Spalted Walt

Pretty cool! Good to see you again.

I learned years ago that doing the same to a cast iron TS top, or what ever will also remove the rust if you don't leave it too long. Try a small drop on your top and see for your self.

Reply to
Leon

Very cool.

I have a ton of old vinyl. Just need a new needle...

Reply to
woodchucker

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Apparently Titebond III reverses the "reverse" effect and actually sounds quite good!

Titebond III --->

Spalted Walt

Actually I have a Shure Cartridge that I no longer have a turntable for, maybe 30 hours of play time.

Mark

Reply to
Markem