Titebond II

... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

On 2/10/2015 8:01 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Pretty cool! Good to see you again.
I learned years ago that doing the same to a cast iron TS top, or what ever will also remove the rust if you don't leave it too long. Try a small drop on your top and see for your self.
On 2/10/2015 9:01 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Very cool.
I have a ton of old vinyl. Just need a new needle...
--
Jeff

Actually I have a Shure Cartridge that I no longer have a turntable for, maybe 30 hours of play time.
Mark
On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)
Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)
John

Apparently Titebond III reverses the "reverse" effect and actually sounds quite good!
Titebond III --->
http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDmu594fM88