Tip of the Day

Page 2 of 2
Don Fearn wrote:

Bill: "This time tomorrow, I'll be on the plane."
Fred: "You off on holiday"
Bill: "Nope, bedroom door's sticking"
--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.

When planting sod and shrubs always remember "brown down - green up"

That's a crock... it won't even smoke that way.... what are you trying to get us to do?
Before setting a nail flush, turn loose of it.

I'll mop up the keyboard in a minute. Man, snorting a diet Coke through my nose makes my eyes water.
:>Before setting a nail flush, turn loose of it. : I'll mop up the keyboard in a minute. Man, snorting a diet Coke through my nose makes my eyes : water.
I'm not getting the joke. Splain please?
    -- Andy Barss

Think about it a while longer. It should come to you.
--
Regards,
:> :>I'm not getting the joke. Splain please? : Think about it a while longer. It should come to you.

Do you *really* mean you didn't understand the phrase?
--
Regards,
in 1323113 20061024 234002 snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I didn't either.
Andrew Barss wrote:

You're driving a nail, right?
You want to pound the head right down flush with the surface, right?
You have your fingers holding it as it gets deeper and deeper, right?
Eventually your fingers are sticking up higher than the nail, right?
At that point, you should have let go of it already/
rm
Bill wrote:

Like the mohel said,
"Thanks for the tip!"