DJ-20 for sale, CT

One of my wood dealers, a small cabinet shop, has upgraded to a bigger, spiral head jointer and is selling his DJ-20. It seems like a decent deal, so I thought I'd share it here.

It looked in very good+ condition with my cursory glance, and it includes a mobile base, 4" dust port, Magna-Set jig and a recent set of knives (still sharp, never been resharpened). The tool is 220v, single phase. He's asking $600. I already have a DJ-20, but if I didn't, I personally would have purchased it.

Contact Carl directly via any of the methods listed on his web page . I don't have any other info, and have nothing to do with the sale.

Reply to
B A R R Y