Timberjig vs. Alaskan MkIII

The entry level chain saw jig market seems to be dominated by the Alaskan MkIII but Logosols Timberjig looks like a good quality product and in some ways superior to the MkIII. I would like people that have used either or both to critique these attachments in trying to saw lumber from felled trees. I do know they are much slower in comparison to larger mills and also that the more powerfull the saw the better. I am looking for positives and negatives between the two.
I have no experience with either, but I did learn a great deal about milling my own lumber on this group. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/milling/messages/1?viscount 0 I opted to build my own jigamathing and, though it's rather primitive, it works for small jobs. --dave