Tiger Stop?

Anyone out there using Tiger Stop brand devices for automation of a process? A few customers of ours have requested that we integrate with them and we have... But I'm curious as to how they perform from someone else's perspective in either wood/metalworking applications...
Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride" http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm
Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...
Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.