This One Of You Guys?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12425803 /
Another reason for just using a hammer.
JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude. - Unknown
Nah, I use a pneumatic staple gun. Tom
J T wrote:

A framing nailer would have worked better than the finish gun.

pre-drillin.....that's for wusses. You ain't felt screwed, till you try that...behind the ear is a nice soft place to start.
Pfffft....finish nails....pfffft... why bother?
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

I guess it shows two things: a)Methamphetamine makes you impervious to normal human reaction (pain) and b)after using it your brain is apparently incapable of being damaged any further.
He might have made it into the contenders for the Darwin Awards ...
-P.
Peter Huebner wrote:I guess it shows two things: a)Methamphetamine makes you impervious to normal human reaction (pain) and b)after using it your brain is apparently incapable of being damaged any further. As a guess, you're probably right. Can you imagine what effects alcohol produces? Tom
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:15:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Funny. I just spent all day in a CERT (Certified Emergency Response Team) training class. We were discussing triage and the subject of impaling wounds came up. The instructor asked if anyone had ever suffered one and three guys (all construction workers) out of a class of 25 had all fired nails through some part of their bodies.