This is the message I'm getting recwoodwork

Message is no longer available on the server Outlook Express is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server no longer has the message available.
a.. News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space available for newer articles. b.. IMAP servers can be accessed by multiple e-mail programs at the same time. If you are using two programs to access your mail the list of messages maybe out of date. Use the refresh command to update this list.
Outlook Express c.. Thanks for looking at this, if you could please let me know another way to access the group d.. Searcher