The Gulf Disaster: a geologists take

Yeah, thats the headline alright....

What a maroon!

Reply to
Jack Stein

So you think that's their only motive?

Reply to
Robatoy

When are you going to grow a sense of humour?

Reply to
Robatoy

He's not mentally capable of it.

Reply to
Upscale

Mea Culpa.

I notice the bammer meister has now included himself in stopping the leak and pressure testing the cap. Even a maroon like yourself should recognize how your humor attempt would conflict with the bammers delusions.

He should be in jail for blocking every effort to minimize the environmental damage caused by the spill. If I didn't give him credit for being one of the dumbest humans on earth, I'd give him credit for causing the spill itself to further his cap and tax bullshit agenda.

Reply to
Jack Stein