The Check is in the Mail

Today I received my $30 rebate check for the PC 557 plate joiner I bought at the Borg in December. It's not exactly a gloat but that was reasonably prompt for a rebate.
Lee

Dido on that rebate, to boot Amazon.com had their 557K on sale for 169.00 - 30.00 = 139.00 + 1000 free asst. biscuits + free s/h = double whammy.
P.S. - I love my new jointer, no more nail holes, etc.

P.S. That would be Joiner, Plate Joiner. Definitely not Jointer.
Oh thank you so kindly , Yes that's joiner not jointer as in plate joiner. Seems like 557K covered the all bases anyway. Touchy,touchy,touchy. .