Thanks (OT network privacy Qs)

Thanks to all for your insightful and provocative responses, esp. Todd, Dave, Mark, Norman and NOIP.
I'll play it safe until I'm sure I can do it securely.
Regards, H
On 1 Aug 2004 21:42:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
Good to see you extracted the right attitude from all the replies you had............

***************************************************** It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it rammed down our throats.