Thanks for being a great NG

You know I realize how lucky I am to have found this NG and the people on it, I know it sounds cheesy, but you never appreciate the things you have, in this case, this NG, until you go somewhere else and are met with rudeness. I went to a group, which shall remain nameless, asking for information, and was met with vulgarities, ignorance, and rantings. I know we are not all perfect, but this was just amazing. Unfortunately it all came from one individual, as it seems no one else wants to talk because those who have asked for help are slammed by this 'person'.
So thanks again to all the "wreckers" who let people like me listen, learn, and occasionally speak aloud.
We now return you to your episodes of Woodworking Wonders "-)
Clif

quite well, I might add), and the upcoming Presidential election. Go Libertarians! That oughta start something. Tom Work at your leisure!
Damn! :) That ought to get something started... Like the time I farted in an elevator and in walked a pair of nuns.... Wasn't funny then but that story gets better ever time I tell it now....

Brings to mind the Aussie "Cutting Fluffy loose" at the end of workday only to turn toward the door to see a female customer wanting to talk with him.
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:46:21 -0400, "Mark Hopkins"