Tendo Tools TT210 combination machine

Anyone else got this machine? I'm struggling with mine - instructions are badly translated from Chinese and somewhat skimpy. Would be interested in comparing notes.
never heard of it. WHy dont you post a website or something so we can get up to speed. What does it do and what did you pay for it? ANd why did you buy it?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JLucas ILS) wrote in message

There's a website at http://www.tendotools.com/_engels/index.htm but you won't get much useful info there.
I bought it on ebay because it seemed good value.
It does the usual stuff a small combi machine does, but unless you own it, I doubt if you'll understand its idiosyncrasies.