Combination Square and other Metalworking Tools in WW Shop

Group,

I recently gave a Power Point talk to the Cincinnati Woodworking Club on ?Metalworking tools in the Woodworking Shop?. The Club has posted it on their website in pdf.

Meetings Page click See Selected Presentations from Past Meetings click Metalworking Tools in a Woodworking Shop

Jim

Reply to
James E. Baldock (Jim)

Jim, My Macintosh computer is having trouble downloading that file. The link jumps away as I move the cursor close to it.

I am moving and will be opening a newly constructed shop. I'd really like to see your presentation. Could you email it to me as an attachment? I'm in a club here in the San Fernando Valley. Truly educational.

Gary Curtis - Los Angeles

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
extiger

A combination square is a metalworking tool.

I didn't know that.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Nice show. You might tell whoever posted this that its not an 8MB presentation (as listed on the website). That will scare some people off. Its about 800k.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

It says .8 MB download (or 800k) so don't be afraid! :) --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

My eyes can't squint that small. I missed the "." I can remember in some engineering classes years ago, we were disciplined to write numbers as "0.8" to be sure we were clear.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

That would be correct only for metric measurements. In this case, mega, that would be correct.

Reply to
CW