Telescoping table legs

Hi all!!!
I'm in a quest for some telescoping table legs that I can use for a hinged runoff table for my lovely new Delta 36-655. Any thoughts on suppliers?
Thanx
Ken in Canada (eh!)
Ken in Canada wrote:

I'd look around at flea markets, pawn shops, etc. for an old camera tripod and use the legs. The hinges could be fabricated out of some "U" channel and some stove bolts. -- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)
Rocker, Woodcraft, most of the woodworking catalogs and websites have them
John
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:41:07 -0500, "Ken in Canada"

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:41:07 -0500, "Ken in Canada"

Give Ken in Canada(eh) a call. He can put sliding dovetails in some pieces of wood for that.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
Ken in Canada,

Ken, Just had a hard time finding the telescoping legs on their websight, but the Jointech catalog # is STL-1 and they are US $50. Ken

Thanx for the info Ken...'preciate it!
Ken in Canada