Taunton's 2005 Tool Guide: Midsize Tablesaws

Anybody thumb through the 2005 tool guide by Fine Woodworking? I was just wondering if these guys ever get paid off to give good reviews.
In particular, the editors have the General 50-185M1 contractor's saw listed as the best over all, best value, and as the reader's choice. And they have the DeWalt DW746 listed as second best. But I was wondering where the Grizzly G0444Z stood in comparison to these models.
They tested a Grizzly, but they said they didn't post a review for it because the particular model they tested was discontinued (they didn't say which model it was).
So I was hoping some of you guys could fill in the blanks...
TIA.
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:53:19 -0600, "Mike H."

I thought the review was rather limited. In fact, the entire tool guide lacks a thorough review. Instead, they review just a handful of models. I expected better from Taunton Press.
I was also very disappointed with this, superficial effort from Taunton Press, had I spent more time previewing in the store I would not have paid the substantial price.