tamplates

Anyone know where i can download templates for my woodworking. Thank you..
--
Jason&Randi

What kind of templates???? I make my own from plans. I'm not really sure what you mean. Ed
Mon, May 3, 2004, 11:16pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) cried out: What kind of templates???? I make my own from plans. I'm not really sure what you mean.
Don't worry Ed, I've got it covered. http://www.clipart.com/en/close-up?o=649449&memlevel=C&a=c&q=duck&s=1&e=30&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page =
JOAT If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret