Table saw research

I am looking at a used Craftsman table saw that is for sale, but I can't seem to find any information of the saw. The model number is 113.298720 and it is a 10inch saw. I have looked on the sears website and the number turns up nothin'. I have Googled the number and all I get is a few hits that are only accessories.
Anybody have any idea if this is a valid model #? If so, how old would that saw be?
The seller indicates that the saw was only used 4 times and does not say how much he/she wants for the saw. Assuming that it is a good saw, what would be a fair price?
Thanks.
It doesn't matter how old it is; just what condition it is in and what the fence it. Their new saws with alignarip fences go for about $400. Assuming it is in good condition, they go used for $250. If it does not have the alignarip fence I wouldn't go over $100 regardless of condition because you will have to replace the fence. (If it has cast iron extensions, I might go $50 higher.)
Jason wrote:

The saw was made by Emerson and does shows up on Sears parts web site. Try:
http://www3.sears.com/
Enter the model number in the appropriate box and click "Go".
Hello, The saw you are speaking of is in my garage as we speak. I have owned it and cut a lot of wood with it since I purchased it in the mid 80's. It has been a good saw overall, except for the inadequate fence. I just went out yesterday and bought the brand new Craftsman line cabinet style saw #0922124N with the Beismeyer fence, since I didn't see the point in spending a lot of money fixing up this one. I was also looking for more power as well, as the saw has a 1 hp motor. If you can get the saw for $200 you are doing ok. I wouldn't recommend paying more than that. Don't tell that to the next guy who might buy mine though! HeHe! Good Luck on you saw! MrMortise