T-Track on sale....

In case any of you are interested...I just discovered that Rockler has their T-Track kits (4' of t-track, 8 knobs and 8 t-bolts) on clearance for $15.
If you are thinking of creating some jigs or just want to have some on hand in case you need them, I think this is a pretty good deal, considering the knobs come with it.
MD

I already ordered mine a week or two ago when they had free shipping.
Comes in a *very* sturdy cardboard tube so chances of it getting damaged on the way to your house are slim.
Now, what jig do I need to build...
They do that ever so often, a good buy. And as stated, the shipping tube is stout. Bought 4, 2 years ago, sale price was 10.95 w/ free ship