Sydney AUS workshop

Is there a wood workshop in Sydney AUS where a woodworker can go and use the workshop's tools for a fee?
TIA
Mekon
Henderman's in Balmain - www.hendermans.com.au
regards Bruce

proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
URL failed.

***************************************************** Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so that neither of them can do what they want to because of the other one.
vaguely

Not sure of any but go and ask the guys at
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au
If they dont know about it no one does.
Joe
Hendermans of Balmain have changed their name.
they are now called "Your workshop" and their address is Unit 2 483 Balmain Rd Lillyfield 02 9555 9949

Thanks all.
Mekon