SWEET blade for cross cutting plywood with a circular saw

I just had my first chance to cut some plywood with a Tenyru 52 tooth 6 1/2" saw blade on my ancient but excellent Craftsman circular saw. I got this blade on the recommendation from a friend and boy was he right. I had some plywood sheets delivered today and I was cross cutting them in the driveway before moving the smaller pieces down to my workshop in the basement. When I did the crosscut there was almost zero tear out. I can highly recommend this company. I got mine on-line but I won't guarantee I got the best possible price so just google "tenyru saw blades". You can also check out the Tenyru website at

Dick Snyder