super sharp supplies

Alex
snipped-for-privacy@easypckits.com wrote in message

As an FYI, a large woodworking retailer (hint, starts with an 'R') sells similar 'kits'. For about $6 they have either a course (220,320,400,600) or fine (800,1200,1500,2000) kit that includes two 4.5"x11" sheets of each grit (peel&stick Klingspor silicone carbide). The sheet size is just right, at least for me, and peel&stick is a nice convenience. I do my sharpening on scraps of MDF or melamine instead of glass (I just toss the scraps when the paper's worn out - no scraping and cleaning).
Steve