Stryped - Bed Update

My buddy Stryped,

How is that bed coming along. Do you have any pictures?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

On 4/13/2006 3:38 PM Frank Drackman mumbled something about the following:

He has too many projects that he's asking the same questions over and over on to get any of them started, much less completed any of them.

Reply to
Odinn

Stryped is busy trolling other groups at the moment.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

even went with the overused "poor me", "feel sorry for me" response that is all too familiar.

He's not even good at it.

One troll I actually enjoyed was a British guy who used to ask the radio control airplane group for good ways to hold his beer, and keep it cold, while he flew his large scale r/c aircraft.

Reply to
Ba r r y