Stryped - Bed Update

My buddy Stryped,
How is that bed coming along. Do you have any pictures?
On 4/13/2006 3:38 PM Frank Drackman mumbled something about the following:

He has too many projects that he's asking the same questions over and over on to get any of them started, much less completed any of them.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Stryped even went with the overused "poor me", "feel sorry for me" response that is all too familiar.
He's not even good at it.
One troll I actually enjoyed was a British guy who used to ask the radio control airplane group for good ways to hold his beer, and keep it cold, while he flew his large scale r/c aircraft. <G>