Stryped - Bed Update

Dear Stryped,
How is your bed coming out?

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against the grain?"
We will know he is close. :)
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Nope ... from endless past interrogatories, more likely: "Which side of the paper do I use??"
Congratulations! ... where's my cigar?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman wrote:

Which key to I push to respond?
B a r r y wrote:

As lon as it s not "any key".
My keyboard does not have an 'any' key.
--

FF

x-no-archive:yes
Not started yet. I plan on getting a planer this weekend. I finished my dad's sprayer and am hoping we will pick up the planer this weekend. It is hard to find time to do anything lately. I help take care of my 6 year old and one year old and it is everything I can do to find time to do any little thing anymore.
On 3/3/2006 8:30 AM stryped mumbled something about the following:

Just making sure your posts get archived, since you refuse to answer why you don't want them archived.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???