Roll out bed Plans

We have one smaller bedroom at our cottage where a full size double bed fills it up. I would like to make a single bed frame that would have a second bed frame hidden underneath it. That way if we did need sleeping accommodations for two people we would have it, but most of the time only the one single bed would be in the room. Does anyone know of a plan that might work. Thanks and please email me at snipped-for-privacy@vianet.ca

Reply to
Jack

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:16:25 -0400, "Jack" calmly ranted:

Free and pay trundle bed plans can be found at

posted this here instead of emailing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately, the term "Homo Sapiens" is a goal, not a description. ----

Web Design for YOUR Business!

Larry Jaques