storage drawers

anyone have any ideia where I can find a link for those metal cabnets that hold 4 or more metal drawers with lids the drawers can be left in or taken out

thans in advance for any help Jim

Reply to
JAMES Mankin

These guys have them in the store, but not on the site:

They are drawers, with latching covers that can be carried individually, or slid into a rack of four. The rack and the drawers are sold separately. If you don't get another link, call or email them.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Reply to
Greg O

Bracket your links and you'll "beat the wrap!"

The Durham units are exactly what Coastal sells, solid and well made.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

D'oh! I just realized that Durham Manufacturing is the same metal box and drawer making company that's located here in CT, in the next town over from me!

If you buy these, you might even get American made goods!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

thanks allot guy thats them I have 2 on the work truck but could not figure out where I got them its been a while

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

Reply to
JAMES Mankin