Steve Knight planes

Hi Steve, I bought my planes a couple of years ago. Just pulled them out to do a couple of raised panel doors.
What a pleasure to use. The smmother was just plain smooth and the raised panel plane did a beautiful job both cross grain and with the grain. Even on pine.
Now all I need is a fine rabbet plane to do the rabbets on the back.
San Edwards
Ahh man! You had to go and mention the raised panel plane. I had forgotten about it. :-)