Steve Knight planes

Hi Steve, I bought my planes a couple of years ago. Just pulled them out to do a couple of raised panel doors.

What a pleasure to use. The smmother was just plain smooth and the raised panel plane did a beautiful job both cross grain and with the grain. Even on pine.

Now all I need is a fine rabbet plane to do the rabbets on the back.

San Edwards

Reply to
Sanford

Lowell Holmes