Start of new shop project pics

Folks -
I've posted two shots over in ABPW of "getting started".... Today we struck the layout lines for the foundation and continued cleaning up the yard in preparation for the Backhoe on Tuesday. More to come, including a follow up (and THANK YOU to all that posted) to my foundation questions post earlier...
This is FUN!
John Moorhead