Staining Mahogany

I am attempting to match mahogany doors with toffee colored kitchen cabinets. Any helpful websites etc. on how to go about this or any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Barry

Paint them both with the same color paint.
On a slightly more serious note, are these doors in doorways leading into and out of the kitchen, or are they the cabinet doors on cabinets with toffee colored face frames?
How did the cabinets get to be toffee colored? Are they a toffee colored wood?
--
FF

Oh my can't you use some other wood than mahogany? That is such a expensive and beautiful wood to cover-up in stain or worse paint. I would check into an alternative.

Lee wrote:

Maybe he's already got the doors and cabinets and just wants them to match. Personally I'd consider refacing the cabinets in mahogany if I had mahogany doors already in place.

--John