Squaring off melamine...

I am just finishing a renovation of a kitchen pantry. It was sort of a bear of a space. 24 (deep) x 30 (wide) with an 18 inch passage door hung in front. Had fixed shelves about every 12 inches. Some of the 7 shelves were full depth (24) and some were 16 and the top shelf was 12. Particle board shelving (came with the house).
I tore it all out, mudded it smooth, put on two nice coats of semi-gloss white and screwed some adjuatable standards into the studs.
I spent today cutting "U"-shaped shelving from melamine sheets (4x8-damn heavy!). The shelves had a variety of cut-outs, depending on position. The bottom one had a 4 inch "U" cut out, while the others varied (8, 10, 12 etc.). Shelf depth got a little less as you go up.
Anyhow, after triming out the U's with my 1/2 inch flush trim bit, I have an inside radius on the melamine.
I want to edge the shelving with some oak strips, but would like some nice square (90 deg) inside corners to work with.
What is the best way to square an inside melamine corner?
I have some pretty sharp chisels, a fine-tooth dovetail saw and a bunch of other stuff.
Open to any suggestions.
Thanks .
Lou
loutent wrote:

I'd probably use a chisel and/or file.
--
dadiOH

visible, to avoid chipout of the melamine surface.
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:12:40 -0500, the inscrutable loutent

A coarse file to cut/shape and a fine file to finish up. If you have an auger file (with teeth on edge but not face, use that to shape. It won't tend to undercut the line.

A super-fine razor saw might work, but point the teeth into the melamine or it'll shred.
--
EAT SOYLENT McD!