Square a Dewalt Miter Saw

After moving and getting everything set up at the new house, My miter(DW703) is off. Does anyone know where documentation is on how to sqaure it up again? Screw locations ect. I check Dewalt but they don't have the docs on the service net yet.

Thanks James

Reply to
James

Yeah, I was wondering something similar. I haven't put it to a true test yet, but I think my DW miter saw may be out a little as well. I think the positive stop at zero degrees may not actually be zero. A quick check with a combination square showed it pretty daggone close, but it was 1/4" ply. It was close enough for the box I was cobbling together, so I didn't pay it any more attention than that. I'm familiar with bevel adjustments on that saw, but what about, ah, angle adjustments?

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

Hi James,

I don't have the DW703, but I do have the DW706. I'm sure they are different, but if you think the documentation for the DW706 might help, I'd be glad to scan it, and send it to you. If you want it, send an e-mail with "DW703" as the subject line. Otherwise, it will probably go in the trash before it's opened.

Ed

Reply to
Edpond2000