Spraycan varnish?

Is varnish in a spraycan made by anyone? I'm making a couple of guitar amps and would like the last coat of varnish to be smooth, but I'd like to avoid using a spraygun just for a couple of minutes work. I live in the UK.
Thanks a lot Garry
Hi, Gary.
Axminster do a clear water-based acrylic lacquer in aerosol form, which they say is hard-wearing. Dunno how it would stand up to the strains of regular gigging, though!
http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?part 8002
HTH
Frank

Thanks for the reply, Frank. It's a small amp for home use, so no knocks, I hope.
Garry