"Spin Box", know how to make one?

I saw a product called a Spin Box. You tap it, spin it, and tap it again to open it. Apparently a locking pin is moved out of position. http://www.heartwood.com/website/Products/Puzzleboxes/pz2371.htm It is pretty neat. Anyone know how to make one?

Years ago my grandfather showed us the trick. Its no trick, Its simply a rod that slides away from the locking side when you tap that oppsite end. The spinning part is to thrill and amaze your friends.
I used the trick to make a false bottom in a jewelry boxe for a (wealthy) friend's wife. The rod would not slide under normal use, you had to remove the drawer and tap the back to release the lock.
Dave
Toller wrote:

There were plans in an old American Woodworker. Maybe someone has the issue and can report back.