Spare parts for Delta Machinery Chop Saw in Europe - Where?

I need to replace the broken guard on my Delta 36-040 chop saw, after nearly cutting my fingers off (luckily it was only a deep cut, which needed 5 stitches) Can anybody tell me where I can buy a replacement guard kit, Delta Part Number 900537.
PS I bought the saw from B+Q Depot in the UK, but they will not answer correspondence, and Delta will not ship outside the USA. I now live in Spain.
TIA Mark.
Anti-Spam wrote:

Do you know anyone in the US that purchase one for you and ship it to Spain?
"Tools For Less" has the part for $18.20 US:
http://www.toolsforless.com/product/5146/Delta_900537_Lower_Guard_Kit
Their web site indicated they will ship internationally after calling their customer service and arranging for payment. See:
http://www.toolsforless.com/customer-service/75
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Thanks Jack, will contact them tomorrow. Mark in Spain.