Spare parts for Delta Machinery Chop Saw in Europe - Where?

I need to replace the broken guard on my Delta 36-040 chop saw, after nearly cutting my fingers off (luckily it was only a deep cut, which needed 5 stitches) Can anybody tell me where I can buy a replacement guard kit, Delta Part Number 900537.

PS I bought the saw from B+Q Depot in the UK, but they will not answer correspondence, and Delta will not ship outside the USA. I now live in Spain.

TIA Mark.

Reply to
Anti-Spam

Do you know anyone in the US that purchase one for you and ship it to Spain?

"Tools For Less" has the part for $18.20 US:

web site indicated they will ship internationally after calling their customer service and arranging for payment. See:

Nova

Mark in Spain.

Reply to
Anti-Spam