Sources for some woods

Hi, I'm looking for a specific selection of wood species, and have had success in finding most of them. I was hoping that some of you may have some suggestions on where I could find the remaining. Specifically I in the hunt for the following woods:
* almond (either amygdalus communis or prunus dulcis) * fig (ficus carica) * pomegranate (punica granatum) * Acacia (acacia seyal) * Italian Stone Pine (pinus pinea) or sometimes call Umbrella Pine
Ideally these would be figured or burl, but straight-grained would be fine...after all, something is better than nothing!
Thanks in advance for your help,
- Randy
out of the shop and said. . .:

www.woodfinder.com