Sources for base cabinets

I'm setting up a fairly large woodshop that will need a lot of cabinets. To save time (and probably money as well) I'm thinking that someone out there must build unfinished base cabinets for the pros to speed things up. No doors, tops or finish, just carcasses. I know you can buy pre-built drawers that way.
Anyone know of such a place?
I'm in New England BTW.
Thanks.
i went to a local large custom cabinet place. they had a pile of ones that were rejected for various reasons (color, size, customer changed their minds, etc), and were selling them for fractions of their cost. they don't all match, but i'm not sure that's necessary for my shop.
regards, charlie cave creek, az

http://www.cabparts.com/main.html
WCD wrote:

Put an ad in the newspaper, or go to a contracting company that will be ripping out kitchen or any cabinets that suits your needs, and make arrangements to get the old one. You can also go to a salvage yard. steven van be nice to your tools!
Talk to a company that cleans up floods. I got a complete set of solid oak front base cabinets from a new house when they had a flood. Someone stole the fridge and didn't turn off the water to the icemaker. Once I got them I found out there was only one with any damage at all. I ended up busting it up, using the front to surface the back side of another cabinet, used as a peninsula.

Don't know if this is the same store as the ones we have down here in PA but try:
www.justcabinetsinc.com
Chuck