Meter Base/200A Metal Building Servive 100A 2" Plastic Conduit, Sch 80
1. Is it okay to screw the meter base to the high areas of the wall panels utilizing self tapping screws?
2. Can I run the wires for the load side through the back of the meter base through metal or plastic conduit or must it come out the side with an "LB" fitting going throught the wall panel.
3. Can I go smaller conduit to the load side?
4. Must the wires for the load side to the breaker panel be of the same size of line side ?
5. Can I set up the breaker panel on the inside mounted to some flat bar that will be strapped on the the "girts" ?
Thanks in advance.