Source for short #4 screws

Hi,
I'm looking for #4's in 1/4 and 3/8 lengths in Stainless or nickel or whatever.
Can any of you hook me up with a good supplier?
Thanks much,
Geoff in NJ
try http://www.mcfeelys.com/index2.html     mahalo,     jo4hn
Geoff Clark wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:53:12 GMT, "Geoff Clark"

<http://www.microfasteners.com
Barry
Try any respectable industrial fasteners distributor if you're buying in large quantities. For smaller quantities any respectable retail hardware store should be able to buy them from their suppliers.
You're looking for stainless steel. I've never seen nickel fasteners.
CE
Geoff Clark wrote:

screws, which can be used as a substitute for coarse thread wood screws.
One place is www.macmastercarr.com
--
Regards,

Benoit Evans