Source for reasonably priced drawer slides revisited

I've been doing projects that require some 3/4 extension, epoxy coated slides like the KV 1284 or Blum B230's. I've been buying the Blum's from Woodworkers Hardware. The prices are great, the selection great, etc.
That said - with some forced belt tightening, I continue to look for less expensive slides -- and am willing to give up some quality.
Gliderite.com is often mentioned - but they seem to be out of the 3/4 epoxy styles. I'm not an eBay user at all - just can't get comfortable with the risk/reward ratio.
Doing a google - this company www.cshardware.com appeared. (http://www.cshardware.com/iwwidb.pvx ?;multi_item_submit)
They're from Wisconsin, so I know they're trustyworthy. Heck, if you check their employee list, Brad Pitt is hanging out there (doesn't look to bummed about losing Jennifer) and George Bush is working the line too. (http://www.cshardware.com/aboutus.html )
They prices are real attractive - has anyone used their housebrand slides? If so - whadda think? If not - I'll probably be one of the first and post my sentiments here!
If you are a business you might try

They are wholesale only. If you can't buy from them drop me a line and I can get the price and sell them to you and have them drop shipped to you. They are boxed in 25 pair boxes. I used to buy Blum 230s for about $3.00. They are probably higher now since steel went up. I only use full extension slides anymore. Jamie
patrick conroy wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:35:48 GMT, "patrick conroy" <snip>

I've dealt with them several times over the last couple of years and I dont think you'd be disappointed with their slides. Quality is as good as Blum and the price is definitely ok.
begin 644 2005.xls.cle ` end
These are fairly cheap(frugal): (under $2 a pair)
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 8-223
and Woodworker Supply is VERY safe to deal with.
patrick conroy wrote:

patrick conroy wrote:

[snip]
Did a Froogle search on "drawer slides" and got several hits including price comparison sites. Worth a shot.     gronk,     jo4hn